Wednesday, July 16, 2008

questions, things i am wondering about, things i learned tonight

1. when we put ourselves down, it is like a slap in the face to God. He made us each a masterpiece. We need to love and respect that. We are who we are because He made us that way. I need to really learn to accept that. I always think, why me? I am nothing special. who cares? But I realize that I need to work on accepting myself. Then  it could be easier to accept Him. 

2. I am neither inferior or superior to anyone else. God each made us a separate masterpiece. 

3. Success is doing what He made us to do. whatever that may be. I need to figure it out and be successful in that.

4. MY gifts are for OTHERS. Whatever my gifts, talents, abilities are; He gave them to me to serve others.

5. I need interdependence in my life. It is ok to NEED someone and for that person to need ME in order to live His way.  I dont "need" anyone in my life to survive. I can get by. But it is ok to WANT someone there for you. And it is ok to NEED someone there to help lift me up and make me a better person. 

No comments: